WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
The wait is killing me! It seems like its been forever and it's only been about a month since I pre-ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice. It's been a long time since we've seen some official water shots. Thanks for posting.
Reminiscent of the tungsten water pics, right? :wink: It's been a while since I had the chance to get back there.

The bracelet tapers but only the 2 links closest to the watch head are larger than the rest. Everything is chugging along on schedule.

These are right around the corner:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I must have been in hibernation as I completely missed this great looking Lum-Tec! Now that I'm awake I just got off the phone with Bes and placed my pre-order. Like the others of you, the wait begins for me.

I really like a 40-42mm case size for my 7 1/2" wrist and this new model Lum-Tec should look and wear great! Can't wait! Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Great shots Bes! I really love the V1 Red in the last picture! What strap is on that? It does not look like the included straps.

·
Registered
35 Posts
HEY GUYS DID ANYBODY NOTICE THAT THE DATE WHEEL IS WHITE IN THE WATER PICTURES AND BLACK IN THE PRVIEW PICTURES?:confused1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts