WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
300M: The Subject of my next review for ABOUT TIME Magazine>>>>>>>>

Just got this example of the 40mm 300M - very nice watch!

It will be the subject of a review I'll be doing for ABOUT TIME Magazine.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
This might sound funny but I've be admiring Lum-tec for a couple of years before getting my M57 and this new 300M looks unlike any Lec-tec that's come before. It's much more commercial looking than previous models and should prove a huge success.

It would be interesting to hear if this was a deliberate thing by Chris.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
This might sound funny but I've be admiring Lum-tec for a couple of years before getting my M57 and this new 300M looks unlike any Lec-tec that's come before. It's much more commercial than previous models and should prove a huge success.

It would be interesting to hear if this was a deliberate thing by Chris.
More commercial than previous models? They've sold out nearly every model they've ever produced! Hard to do much better than that!

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will it be published online? If so, please provide a link when you're done. Looking forward to reading it!
WTF now discourages my providing links to my work here on the site so I'm afraid that won't happen. But I'm sure I will write about the watch on my site.

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I too thought it looked big for a 40mm.... Ive ordered a 45mm myself, now thinking a 40mm would have been suffice :crying: ..........(You sure that aint a 45mm??)
Keep in mind guys that I'm 5'7" and have skinny wrists. I'm pretty sure that's the 40mm model...I was actually thinking that it looked smallish....at least for a Lum-Tec anyway. The iPhone 5 macro shot may make the watch look a bit larger than it would appear in person.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
I have seen this man's wrists and they are small. Looks 40mm on him. The 22mm bracelet may throw you off though. If you are used to seeing a 40mm Rolex with its 20mm band. Glad you like it JBHII!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.