WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
300M Lume Shot for my review in ABOUT TIME Magazine>>>>>>>>>>>

I haven't seen too many lume shots posted of the the 300M posted yet, so I thought I'd share mine:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Man I'm having a really hard time resisting buying one of these. I wonder would Chris give me 0% over 12 months so the wife doesn't notice a big amount on my credit card. lol

·
Banned
28 Posts
My 300M 1 Lume

Automotive lighting Visual effect lighting Font Gas Display device

Its nice and bright every night on my nightstand... Gonna put it through the harsh enviorment this weekend in our East Tennessee Weather... Fly fishing for some monster brown trout!!! Water Vertebrate Smile Sunglasses Salmon-like fish
My Girlfriend with a nice fat browny... caught on the Watauga River in Elizabethton TN..

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Charged mine before bed and it was still glowing legible this morning when I woke up! Can't ask for more than that! Fully charged it's a torch!

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bill,

you may have just sold one of those with your 3rd picture down. that one is spectacular...
I couldn't agree more and you are right! That picture sold me in a heartbeat. I called up Bes and ordered one as soon as I saw it! Spot on!

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.