WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a preview of our new upcoming 300M diver models. These watches will be offered in both 40mm sizes (300M-1, 300M-2) and also in 45mm size (300M-1XL, 300M-2XL). They will feature a sapphire bezel with 2 color MDV Technology luminous printed on the underside. The dials will have a nice matte black finish with raised markers piled high with our MDV Technology in 2 colors as well. The outer dial ring is pie shaped to fill the rehaut area nicely, and these will also include an all new stainless steel bracelet with a divers extension along with an all new soft rubber strap. They will be powered by the nearly bulletproof Sii NH35 Japan automatic movement with hacking and handwinding features. The sapphires will have a clear double AR coating. The "2" models will feature a titanium Carbide PVD hard coating. These will be available to pre-order on January 3rd, 2012 here: Lum Tec, LLC

300M-1 (40mm), 300M-1XL (45mm)

300M-2 (40mm), 300M-2XL (45mm)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm so waiting for this one! Any time frame when we can start pre-order Chris? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
These watches look amazing! I thought last year was a great Lum-Tec year but this year is looking killer!
One question though: what is the difference between the 300-1 and the 300-2? They look exactly the same to me!:confused:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
739 Posts
One question though: what is the difference between the 300-1 and the 300-2? They look exactly the same to me!:confused:
Here is a preview of our new upcoming 300M diver models. These watches will be offered in both 40mm sizes (300M-1, 300M-2) and also in 45mm size (300M-1XL, 300M-2XL). They will feature a sapphire bezel with 2 color MDV Technology luminous printed on the underside. The dials will have a nice matte black finish with raised markers piled high with our MDV Technology in 2 colors as well. The outer dial ring is pie shaped to fill the rehaut area nicely, and these will also include an all new stainless steel bracelet with a divers extension along with an all new soft rubber strap. They will be powered by the nearly bulletproof Sii NH35 Japan automatic movement with hacking and handwinding features. The sapphires will have a clear double AR coating. The "2" models will feature a titanium Carbide PVD hard coating. These will be available to pre-order on January 3rd, 2012 here: Lum Tec, LLC
The 300M-2 and 300M-2XL will both be titanium carbide PVD'd.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ok, I'm going to have to order a 40mm in one of these :cool1:, but something's gotta give :eek:hmy:. There's a lot of exciting new stuff from the independents coming onto the market at the moment -- so much for a shortage of mechanical movements! :T

·
Registered
321 Posts
That's a great looking diver Chris!! :thumbup:
Tough decision, this baby Or a M bronze!!:confused1: You are killing me :T

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Are we all done with 2012 previews? With these two, four V's, and nine M's, that makes 15 new models. Are there any more surprises left for pre-order day?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are we all done with 2012 previews? With these two, four V's, and nine M's, that makes 15 new models. Are there any more surprises left for pre-order day?
Total of 17 models (4x300M models) plus the M61 and M62 WTF watches makes 19. That is all for now :)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts