WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, my 300M-1XL is on my wrist, and it's beautiful beyond belief. Makes my Rolex subs look like dog chow.

The bracelet is perfect; the bezel is perfectly aligned; the lume is fantastic. I'm going to shoot some pix, tomorrow, but I wanted to get a shout-out to Chris and Bes. You guys are THE BOMB!!

I have louped every square inch of this watch (those of you who've seen my goggles with LEDs know what I mean), and I can't find ANYTHING wrong with this watch. The finishing of the case is perfect. Chris, there are no sharp edges on this case. Everything is refined to perfection.

I've spent the last ten minutes sitting in our bathroom with the lights out, marveling at how beautiful the lume is.

So, thanks from a very satisfied customer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ladd-

My concerns are growing with your statement................."Makes my Rolex subs look like dog chow". Now I am nervous about my 300M-1 arriving tomorrow morning and taking over for the 16610?? I thought that was the be all end all for me with a diver watch.........we will shall see soon enough! Just in time too........family vacation to Dominincan and 300M-1 will get full workout.........deep sea fishing, scuba and snokeling all planned! Full report when I return fellas!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.