WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in the 2200 and 2210. In searching this board I have been able to find many user photo's of the chronometer, but none of the chronograph. Would someone who has this watch please reply with some of their own images. I really need to go try it on, however this should keep me busy in the interim. Also, in light of a lack of presence I feel that I should ask if their is anything that is unfavorable about this watch that would prevent someone from purchasing it? My understanding is that the movement is solid. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
35 Posts
I am interested in the 2200 and 2210. In searching this board I have been able to find many user photo's of the chronometer, but none of the chronograph. Would someone who has this watch please reply with some of their own images. I really need to go try it on, however this should keep me busy in the interim. Also, in light of a lack of presence I feel that I should ask if their is anything that is unfavorable about this watch that would prevent someone from purchasing it? My understanding is that the movement is solid. Thanks in advance.
I've read alot of unfavorable reviews regarding the movement in this watch, Caliber 3313. My understanding is that its based on another movement and its been problematic. maybe thats why it hasn't been too popular. But i am sure you can find as many great reviews as you can bad ones. Its a good looking watch though if thats what you fancy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.