WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are the 2012 M Quartz progressing? I am thinking about an M55 but I would really like to see some pictures of a case sample, or prototype of any of the stainless models, before ordering. Any chance of seeing some pictures before they are ready to ship (whenever that may be)?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
How are the 2012 M Quartz progressing? I am thinking about an M55 but I would really like to see some pictures of a case sample, or prototype of any of the stainless models, before ordering. Any chance of seeing some pictures before they are ready to ship (whenever that may be)?
Hopefully!! We should have these ready to go late September as planned. We had case prototypes earlier but made some changes to the lug to shape it closer to the M tungsten lug shape so we sent our changes straight to the production line. We will see the final cases probably next month. Movements are due in early September so thats when assembling should start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.