WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

What do you guys think of the reintroduced Camaro?

• Love it! I can't wait to see it when it is finally released.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Are you kidding me? I'll pass.

Votes: 4 30.8%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Would like to see a pic as well...

Here in Europe, American cars aren't the most popular ones (which has a lot to do with the engine sizes as well), but these last couple of years their designs are getting better IMO... :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
I love this whole retro look the manufactures are going for.Unfortunately it will only be looking for me as they dont have off road capabilities and don't have Toyota on the grille.:001_rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Those are too cool,but in these times,they just aren't pratical for my budget and it would be impossible for me to drive the speed limit.

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
TF,

You called it BumbleBee. Was that the yellow Camero used in Transformers? I thought it was a pretty cool looking car..... If I was in the market for a sport car, I'd definitely consider it! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ford has been selling Mustangs all along. It's about time GM and Chrysler came back into this segment.

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
514 Posts
YES....hi guys..i am feeling much better this week. though i had a wisdom tooth extraction today! hahaha. beats the chemo at least.

i think after march 2008, i have basically combat all sorts of pain from top to toe!

anyway, TRANSFORMERS!! LOVE THAT MOVIE. I bought the special edition dvd with the 2nd disc all on the behind the scenes commentaries. almost 2hr long dvd. watch it 6 times now within 2 weeks!!!

that bumblebee camaro..is way cool!! i will work hard to get that! haha.

original bumblebee meant to be a beatle, but director michael bay wanted something less sissy. Beatle reminds him of Herbie. haha!

so i say, bring it on!

p.s anyway, i love fast cars. the sporty convertibles one. yellow happen to be one of my fav colours too. sorry, i am biased.

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TRANSFORMERS!! LOVE THAT MOVIE. I bought the special edition dvd with the 2nd disc all on the behind the scenes commentaries. almost 2hr long dvd. watch it 6 times now within 2 weeks!!!

that bumblebee camaro..is way cool!! i will work hard to get that! haha.

original bumblebee meant to be a beatle, but director michael bay wanted something less sissy. Beatle reminds him of Herbie. haha!

so i say, bring it on!

p.s anyway, i love fast cars. the sporty convertibles one. yellow happen to be one of my fav colours too. sorry, i am biased.
Very good memory. Bumblebee was initially a 'junior' transformer, and was in fact a Beetle. During the movie, at Bumblebee's introduction, you recall that his door slammed into the Beetle essentially moving it over. The Director and/or Producer (can not remember which one), did that out of respect to the cartoon, and to say, move over the new BumbleBee is here!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts