WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
That looks great Scotty. I've been looking for that same bracelet for my Combat B but so far could only find brushed or polished stainless. I'm wearing it mostly on the green NATO strap and that's a real cool look but the bracelet takes the watch to a whole new level. Where did you get it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks great Scotty. I've been looking for that same bracelet for my Combat B but so far could only find brushed or polished stainless. I'm wearing it mostly on the green NATO strap and that's a real cool look but the bracelet takes the watch to a whole new level. Where did you get it?
Nessus, sent you a pm. I purchased the Pvd bracelet from an auction site using their buy it now feature. There is a particular vendor that sells Pvd "engineer"/Diver bracelets. Look at the other pics I posted for closeups of the clasp and links.

It was a great find and I get compliments on the lumtec and band that they look like they were made for each other.

The combat has a truly unique classic timeless look, IMHO, and the Bracelet dresses it up for work and play.
I've had the watch and band for just under a year. The pvd watch case coating is pristine still, although the bracelet shows a few wear and tear marks on a couple links. I hear this is fairly common for a Pvd coated bracelet. The bracelet still looks great, though.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks Scottie. Yeah I have a B8 and it's just a great look an nice high contrast military dial. Right now when I dress it up I put on a black leather with red stitching and a bit of a faux alligator pattern. It looks great, would be even better if there was a splash more red on the face of the watch, like the second hand being red or something. Might as well, the needle second hands don't stay visible long. I think I posted a nice picture in one of the photo threads.

I find myself mostly taking it off and wearing the brighter watches at night, the lume is not that high on my B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts