WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...I do like it, but I'm not sure if it is worth the cost. I also own a 3824, the black and stainless Pro Diver with the diamond number markers. I'll see if the Reserve collection grows on me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey you beat me to it, I just got the same watch and was going to make it my first post. I absolutely love the watch and think it was worth every penny, especially since I had a 20% off coupon

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Welcome to Watch Talk Forums.
I just got the same watch yesterday. I like mine, but it does seem pricey.
I'm eager to hear your comments.
Once again welcome.
Look forward to getting to know you.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Mizimand: Guess we should form a No Bling Meteorite Club.
Post your watch. Every meteorite dial is different.

Here's mine:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome all to WTF and the world of Invictas. I hope you know what you are getting yourselves into!:T

Hey RM633, I live near Bremen, and there ain't no way that your avatar was taken near there! You an ex sub jockey?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yes I am a submarine veteran and you're right, my Avatar was not taken at Lake of the Woods !!!!!

Thanks for the Welcome... and it's good to see another "local" watch guy here.

Dave

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Starting off with a Reserve Meteorite will definitely spoil you.Welcome and beautiful watch.Wear it well.I have OG DM and love it.

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Wow.. Looking at all these Reserve Meteorites is making me wonder if I got the wrong meteorite in the OG.....

Great watches, congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry guys, I have not had a chance to take any pictures yet. Bocoe you are right each one is unique, like a finger print.

Usually after a few days with a new watch I tire of it, but not this one. And as for the price if you think about it, where else can you find a 500M COSC Dice Watch, let alonw with a Meteorite dial. The more I think aobut it the better the deal I got.

I just wish it came with a half link.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for all the Welcomes...

Boscoe, I agree with your review. I absolutely love the meteorite dial and bracelet. I am a little disappointed in the bezel dial. Mine is difficult to rotate and a little loose...Not a deal breaker, but I expected more from the Reserve Collection. I had hoped the bezel dial would be more like my Oris TT1 Diver, tight and smooth.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to return it. As I started to unwrap the protective plastic from the bracelet, I noticed a significant blemish on the polished portion of the case just above the 12 o'clock position. :sad:

I really don't want to deal with the run around from Invicta customer service on a $1000 watch. Any suggestions before I return it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts