WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Christmas with my wife this morning before we head to Tennessee tomorrow. This was one of a few designs that I had asked for, but let her make the final selection. I think she made the right decision. As we say here in the South, she's a peach!

First of all, this is a very nice watch. 43mm case, Black Mother of Pearl Dial, SW200 automatic, polished multi-link bracelet, dual deployment clasp, and very nicely finished. Here are a couple of shots. Those unenlightened souls out there that think Invicta only does cheap watches are really missing out. I keep saying that I'm going to branch out to other brands, but something continually draws me to Invicta. I had been looking at a Hamilton, but the more I think about it, it's a Swatch company and no matter how much I like the designs, I can't help but think it is the Microsoft of the watch world. Purchasing a Swatch product only strengthens the watch monopoly. So I'm glad my wife picked this one. What do you think?

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Congrats... Very nice looking watch :thumbup1: Do keep us updated about the accuracy... Did you size it yourself, and if so, was it difficult...

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats... Very nice looking watch :thumbup1: Do keep us updated about the accuracy... Did you size it yourself, and if so, was it difficult...
Sized it myself. It was nice of Invicta to include half links for a perfect fit. It uses standard pin connectors that were easy enough to remove, but it was a little bit more difficult to line up the multiple links and re insert the pins. I use an inexpensive plastic pin remover and actually prefer it because it flexes if you don't have the pins lined up properly. The bracelet itself is very comfortable.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I love The MOP ..Great looking watch

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I like my 48 too. The band is a little tricky until it gets broken in. You may find that links want to stick if they are in certian positions. I hope they continue production of this watch. The MOP looks like waves in the ocean. Very cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts