WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this subject has been discussed many times, but I wanted a current opinion. I am looking to buy a SS Daytona with a white face. I have acess to both the Zenith model and the newer all Rolex with the 4130 movement. I know all the differences. Is the Zenith a better choice because it is no longer made or is the newer model with what some say are far better improvemnts the way to go. I know there are "vintage" proponents and "New" folks. The location of the sub dials and size of the hands don't really matter to me. Your opinion and why will be appreciated as I would like to buy very shortly. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
I know this subject has been discussed many times, but I wanted a current opinion. I am looking to buy a SS Daytona with a white face. I have acess to both the Zenith model and the newer all Rolex with the 4130 movement. I know all the differences. Is the Zenith a better choice because it is no longer made or is the newer model with what some say are far better improvemnts the way to go. I know there are "vintage" proponents and "New" folks. The location of the sub dials and size of the hands don't really matter to me. Your opinion and why will be appreciated as I would like to buy very shortly. Thanks.
The stronger possibility of appreciation would be a point in favor of the Zenith Daytona. But the 116520 is my personal choice:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts