WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

What BALL is this?

8K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  morrison2951 
#1 ·
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

hi, I am new in this forum and in need of help from the Ball experts here.

I would like to know if the model shown is Ball Trainmaster Pulsemeter Chronograph? Any idea when this watch was officially released and how much is it retailing at currently.

Thank you.
Dean

See less See more
#2 ·
1) Yes. Googling images of "Ball Trainmaster Pulsemeter Chronograph" shows that your watch is indeed that one.
2) I'm sorry, but I don't know. Have you emailed BallUSA?
3) At the top of the main BALL FORUM page is a Sticky Thread containing the 2013-14 price list.

Reactions: Banker
#3 ·
hi Comethunter, thanks for your inputs. I think this is the previous Pulsemeter that is no longer in production, hence I am unable to find the year of released and the pricing.

I am also considering Tag Heuer Carrera 16 against the Ball. Kind of difficult to make a decision here.

#4 ·
That's like saying compared to plastic, lead is kind of heavy.

Basically they both use the Valjoux 7750 movement so, if night-time illumination isn't an issue, go with the one whose looks and style appeal to you more. In your heart, which one would you REALLY prefer to see on your wrist?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.