Accutron Servicing. - Page 4

Winner of the Bulova-Accutron-Caravelle Masthead Contest
AWF_01_1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Accutron Servicing.

WTF Full Member

My Watchbox

Not sure where you are, but I can highly recommend Greg @ Woodland Technical, in the UK.

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by mattsabre View Post

Who can I send it to here in the US and get this issue resolved?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
    Not sure where you are, but I can highly recommend Greg @ Woodland Technical, in the UK.
    It would appear from the current posting and their Profile Location showing California that this person is asking about repairs done in the US. Considering the person has only posted twice on this forum and both posts being rants about Ludmil and providing no details on the watch issue, we shall see how further conversions will go.
    Last edited by Spaceview M2; 04-03-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    mikeyt_53, tayloreuph and MrJones like this.

My Watchbox

I'm not ranting, I'm quite calm. No need to roll your eyes at me. Just annoyed at the expense and the fact that the issue wasn't fixed as promised. He was nice to deal with and I'm sure he's great at what he does, but in my case he has not done what I paid for. Therefore I've decided to cut my losses and seek assistance from elsewhere.

The problem is that the watch still doesn't keep good time. I just replaced the battery and it's losing time where before it was running very fast. The first time I got it back from Ludmil it ran really fast and this surprised me because I assumed he would have tested his work before sending it back to me. He took it back ($50) later and said the issue was fixed but it began to run very fast again.
    Last edited by mattsabre; 04-09-2019 at 07:33 PM.

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by Time2Fish View Post
    Within the USA, I have used Chris Radek, "The Time Guy", with great success. He is a forum member and does an outstanding job. Outside of the USA, Rob Berkavicius is the go to guy. Both are very well respected on this forum and both are valuable contributors to this site. I have also heard good things about Ludmil but have never used him. Surprised your watch is giving you the same problem after being repaired by Ludmil.

Can you describe the issue you are having that Ludmil was not able to repair?
    Thanks, I have seen that Chris Radek appears to be an excellent resource.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
    Actually I am originally from the UK and will be travelling there soon. Where is he located?

Super Moderator WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

If you do a google search for 'Woodland Technical Watch Repair' you will find plenty of links and information. However, i didn't see any reference to their working on an Accutron. Personally i would stick to the tried & true (Chris Radek or Rob Berkavicius ) who both come highly recommended on this forum.

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyt_53 View Post
    If you do a google search for 'Woodland Technical Watch Repair' you will find plenty of links and information. However, i didn't see any reference to their working on an Accutron. Personally i would stick to the tried & true (Chris Radek or Rob Berkavicius ) who both come highly recommended on this forum.
    Great, thank you for the info

My Watchbox

I"ve used Bob piker for three of my space views and was very pleased with the service and communication.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information