WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Scratch and maybe dent in case can it be fixed?

9K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  nateboussad 
#1 ·
Ughh so had my Fireman Storm Chaser for three weeks and just got this scratch/ dent in the case. Do you think I can get it fixed or will it need a new case?

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm with Shan. My own body has several dents (injuries and surgeries). I look at these as proof of having done some things!
The only way to keep a watch perfect is to have it live in a safe. I give my watches much more direct love than that. I try to ne resonably careful and keep them looking great, but they get 'desk diver' swirls even when worn carefully. This is a very personal thing. Some people will pay anything to avoid or fix skin wrinkles. I have no problem with them and feel blessed to live long enough to get them:)! Figure out your own priorities and needs. If fixing it back to perfection is your correct answer, contact Ball Watch and see what they can do and make the right move for your peace of mind.
That ding is a non-issue for me. Only you can figure out your own needs.
Good luck,
Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.