I have a lot of equipment that I primarily use for watches; after all, I am the WatchTographer, but I also have stuff for portrait and weddings as well.
All of the light modifiers I use for watches, I made myself because the kind that I could by that would work, were just outrageously priced.
Here is what I have:
- EOS 5D
- EOS 5D MKIII
- EOS 40D
- Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS-II USM
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Tokina 100mm f/2.8 Macro AT-X PRO D
- LensBaby Composer
- Kenko DG Teleplus Extension Tube Set
- Speedlite 580EX-II TTL
- Speedlite 550EX TTL
- Speedlite 430EX TTL
- 2 Photoflex StarFlash 150 Strobes
- 1 Photoflex StarFlash 650 Strobes
- 2 Photoflex FlashFire wireless triggers (now defunct due to wireless transmission limitations)
- Lowepro Mini Trekker AW
- Bogen / Manfrotto 3001- Pro Tripod
- StackShot Focusing Rail
- Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head
- Photoshop CS5 Extended
- LightRoom 5
I usually shoot a Canon5D2 for landscape but just before Christmas I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2, this year I've set myself a project of shooting an 365 with my camera phone.
nice all information.
For someone who makes his living with his camera, I think my gear list is pretty modest:
Canon 5D (w/grip)
Canon 40D (w/grip)
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
Canon 85mm f/1.8
Sigma 50-500mm (could use some repair)
The usual collection of rarely used accessories
I'm getting ready to go deep into some new gear, though, and make a long overdue investment in my photography business. In the next month, I'll be picking up the Canon 5D MKIII, Canon 7D, (with grips for both) Canon 17-40mm L and Canon 100-400mm L. I'll also be buying a new desktop, a new laptop and a tablet (would welcome recommendations on that).
This better work or I'm gonna be in the poor house...
You would be amazed at how often "What if?" works...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)