My First Android. New to me. AD595BBU Trans 48 LE Auto. Pic Heavy.

Thread: My First Android. New to me. AD595BBU Trans 48 LE Auto. Pic Heavy.

WTF Full Member

My Watchbox

Default My First Android. New to me. AD595BBU Trans 48 LE Auto. Pic Heavy.

Hi all,
    I've gotten quite a few watches over the last couple of years all of them being Invicta's until this last purchase. I got these two off the bay for a very good price, and they came with the Invicta 3 slot dive case. I will have to track down an Android box for it. I have an extra for the Invicta but need one for this one. I like having a box for all my watches. Both watches look brand new. The Venom still has the plastic on the back.
    As stated this is my first Android watch. Never really looked at them before as I was into the Invicta's and usually only had so much to spend. I must say that this is a very sharp looking watch. I like the blue color of the dial against the black IP of the case and bracelet. A lot of pics

WTF Junior Member

My Watchbox

Welcome to the family!

Android watches are the best value out there and the customer service is incredible, get a 3 slot box or a watch box with them email them about your inquiry they are fast, also there are some watches that includes it for free I believe the bioluminescence was at sale price for 200 and included the box.
    I have to say the boxes have awesome quality 3alot or 12 slot you won't regret it.

Congrats and beautiful acquisition

WTF Full Member

My Watchbox

Thanks, I have contacted them about a box. A bay seller quoted me about $13, but will wait and see what Android has.

My Watchbox

great watch, hows the lume?
    Alex

WTF Full Member

My Watchbox

Sorry about the slow response. I wanted to wear it out in the sun to give it a chance. Not bad. The only lume is the lighter color on the hands. So it doesn't pop out at you. It's like the lume on the hands of most watches I've seen. Really good coming from sunlight into darkness, but quickly loses it's intensity.

Thread Information