AWF_01_1

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alton1

Thread: Bulova Millennia Movement repair

WTF Full Member

My Watchbox

Default Bulova Millennia Movement repair

Hello all;
    I have Bulova Millennia automatic 98G56 which is in need of repair. I was wondering about the movement, and if I could buy a used watch off eBay to get the parts I need to have it repaired locally rather than ship it off to Bulova. Any thoughts?

I think your best bet would be to use an authorized Bulova Service Center. That way, you can at least get an estimate of the cost of repairs before any further steps are taken. They will not make the repairs until they have provided you with a cost estimate and have gotten your approval to commence with the repair. Use the link provided in the first sentence of this response to follow the procedure for shipping your watch.
    thumbs likes this.
    WTF Administration Team
    Bulova & Accutron Forum

"A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins."

"...a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles...is absolutely necessary to preserve the blessings of liberty and keep a government free."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information