For those who haven’t heard yet…
A truly special occasion is on the horizon. The Grand Seiko Roadshow, a truly unique opportunity to see one of very few master craftsmen assemble a Grand Seiko movement, is coming back to AZ Fine Time! This time, however, is not just a Grand Seiko Roadshow like we have seen in the past. Seiko’s latest and greatest technology, the Astron GPS Solar, will be officially launched and released during the Grand Seiko Roadshow Friday, October 26th from 2-8pm!
This will be the 3rd year in a row we will be hosting this very special event. For those who don’t know, here is a breakdown of what will be happening…
- A Grand Seiko Master Watchmaker will be assembling a mechanical Grand Seiko movement here in our store. We will also have live video feed if you cannot attend in person.
- We will be featuring all new releases from Seiko including the 1st view of the highly anticipated Astron GPS.
- Staff from both Seiko USA and Seiko Japan will be in attendance to answer any questions.
- Everyone who attends will have the option to receive complimentary food, drinks and cigars.
-Attendance is completely free. We encourage any and everyone to come down if possible.
- The Master Watchmaker (or anyone you choose from Seiko) will autograph the box of any watch purchased during the event.
- We have many customers who have flown in specifically to attend the event. We can help with discounted rates at local hotels if necessary.
- If you cannot attend the event but would like to purchase an autographed Grand Seiko, Ananta or Astron GPS product, arrangements can be made to ship after the event. It is recommended to call as soon as possible so we can make sure to have the product in stock.
You can see pictures and info on last years GS Roadshow HERE and HERE.
We had an incredible turn out last year and hope to have even more this year! If there is anything I can be assistance with, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
email: [email protected]
Looking forward to seeing you there!