Another, Great Customer Service Testimonial

THE *OFFICIAL* LÜM-TEC Forum

CLICK ON THE BANNER TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL LÜM-TEC HOME PAGE:

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TXSPORTDIVER

Thread: Another, Great Customer Service Testimonial

My Watchbox

Default Another, Great Customer Service Testimonial

I recently acquired a minty M61. (Thanks to all of you who helped design it.) My initial impression resulted in a wide grin. But, on closer inspection I had a couple of minor nits to pick. I'd read about Lum-Tec's great service. But, I could easily imagine being told (politely) by Lum-Tec, "The watch is in spec. Get over it." Nevertheless, I mailed my M61 (#24) off to Ohio.

I'm pleased to report that within a week's time (including mail time to LT), the watch was returned with an excellent summary of services performed...and a bonus--a Lum-Tec sticker. All of my concerns were addressed (except my invitation to fit the M61 dial into a Tungsten case...we'll have to wait until next year for something like that) and I now have a fine specimen of American ingenuity and craft.

Thank you, Chris, Bes, and the Lum-Tec staff for producing some wonderful timepieces...and backing up your work when needed.
    Luminated likes this.

WTF Full Member

My Watchbox

Congrats on scoring a limited edition WTF M61 watch. I'm sure you are enjoying this blue beauty after returning from Lüm Tec.
    SCB1, M61, M62, M52, V1 Red, V6, M66, SCB3, M29, M30

Thread Information