Mint Lum-Tec Super Combat B2 Full Kit Plus Extra Straps

OK, You guys know what this watch is all about. *This is a Mint Condition Lum-Tec Super Combat B2 full Titanium Case with Swiss ETA 6498-1 Unitas Handwind Movement. *This watch is in Mint Condition. *The pictures are a very good representation of how this watch looks. *Crystal is flawless. *The only two real marks I could find on the case are on the outer lug at 7 o-clock and on the bezel at about 11:30. *They show up in the photos but are not very noticeable in use. *The Lum-Tec Leather Pilot Strap is unworn as is the Lum-Tec Black NATO Strap. *The Green NATO has been worn only twice. *The Red/Black/Green NATO got the most use but is also in great condition. *The BJ Strap (ridinfool - bjstrap) is NEW Never worn. *Comes with a PVD Black Deploy Clasp and the PVD tang buckle. *Also Comes with a GasGasBones BRV1 Strap that is Black with Red Stitching. *This strap goes very well with the watch and is in excellent condition.

What you get:

Mint Lum-Tec Super Combat B2*Titanium Watch*
◦ 45mm width 12mm thick 24mm lugs
◦ Solid Titanium Case with Gunmetal PVD Coating
◦ WR to 100 meters
◦ Swiss ETA 6498-1 Rhodium Handwind Movement with Blued Screws, Polished Gears*and Geneva Stripes
◦ Sapphire Crystal w/ double sided AR Coating

Lum-Tec Box and Warranty Card Dated 6/7/12
Lum-Tec Leather Pilot Strap Never Worn
Lum-Tec Black 24mm NATO Strap Never Worn
Lum-Tec Green NATO Strap Mint
Red/Green/Black Bond NATO Strap Mint
GasGasBones 24mm BRV1 Strap Black Nylon w/ Red Stitching Excellent Condition
NEW Never Worn BJ Strap Matte Black Leather w/ PVD Deployment Buckle and Tang Buckle

Price: $1100 via PayPal Shipped in the CONUS

I don't have any sales history here but I do over at WUS and it's listed there as well. I have a good rep on eBay as bgatesjr.