FS: Lüm-Tec M18

Heritage Auction

Thread: FS: Lüm-Tec M18

My Watchbox

Default FS: Lüm-Tec M18 ***SOLD***

Up for sale is my LÜM-TEC M18. The M18 is a pretty rare timepiece, one of just 250 produced, that doesn’t come up for sale all too often. I’m asking $450 shipped in CONUS (to a Paypal verified address) via USPS with insurance and signature confirmation.

Condition: The watch head and bracelet are in great condition. It currently has a sapphire caseback installed. No scratches or desk diver marks on the bracelet or clasp. I've tried my best to highlight the only two real noticeable blemishes on the watch head. There is a small scuff on the bezel at 12 o'clock and two minuscule specks between 10 and 11 o'clock. There is also a small ding on the bottom edge of the case on the side opposite the crown.

I have contacted Chris @ LÜM-TEC and he quoted me just $75 to replace the bezel if the scuff at 12 o'clock is something you might want fixed.

Included: The white outer box, the black leather watch box, original solid caseback, unworn original rubber strap, all extra links (bracelet currently sized for a 7.25” wrist), and all the paperwork (International Warranty card, signed Certificate of Authenticity, instruction manual).

A quick rundown of the M18’s technical specs:
    • Movement: Slava 2427 (21-jewel vintage, restored twin-barreled automatic with a quick-set date feature)
    • Case material: Stainless Steel
    • Case finish: PVD
    • Case diameter: 44mm
    • Lug width: 24mm
    • Weight: 212g (with bracelet)
    • Crystal: Sapphire (front & back)
    • WR: 100m

Frontal shot:

The bracelet is in excellent condition (no scratches or desk diver marks anywhere):

Scuff and specks on the bezel:

Ding on the bottom edge of the case on the side opposite the crown:

Everything that’s included:
    Last edited by i1800collect; 07-18-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Sold!
    - Andrew

My Watchbox

Bump!
    - Andrew

Thread Information