Hamilton Forum and Hamilton Watch Information

Thread: Hamilton Forum and Hamilton Watch Information

My Watchbox

Default Hamilton Forum and Hamilton Watch Information

Welcome to the Hamilton Watch Forum of WTF. We welcome current WTF members as well as new ones and our discussions run the gamut, from vintage to new and ALL THINGS HAMILTON in between.

The founding moderators were foghorn (Jeff) and Rusty (Barry) and it has been our honor and pleasure to serve the members of this forum since January 1, 2008.
    Next on the roll call was two21b (Dick) and stales (Roger).
    Roger, SeanO (Sean) and Davemcc (Dave) are the current mods

I would also like to point out our largest and ever-growing thread at the top of the forum regarding watch reviews written by our members. If you wish to write a review, please note the variety of formats used and the fact that pix are always appreciated.

Questions about Hamilton Watches? Go to www.hamiltonwatch.com.

There you will find:

• the current catalog
    • Hamilton history
    • service information
    • authorized dealers world-wide
    • downloads of manuals and screen savers
    • information about Hamilton's parent company, The Swatch Group

WTF members had an opportunity to interview Hamilton president, Matthias Breschan.

This link is for a website called the Hamilton Watch Index and has handy info regarding models stats for current Hamilton watches: http://users.tpg.com.au/wookie99/hamiltonwatches.html

Another link has a brief history of the company and will help users seeking information as to when their Hamilton watch was produced: http://www.pocketwatchrepair.com/his.../hamilton.html
    Last edited by stales; 12-17-2011 at 07:31 AM.

My Watchbox

I would add that you can e-mail Hamilton for a copy of their current catalog in book form. I'm amazed at how often I see these free watch catalogs show up in used book shops for $5-10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Pipes are occasionally of extraordinary interest. Nothing has more individuality, save perhaps watches and bootlaces." - SH

Thread Information