One of the rarest of the PAM chronos. This is number 96 of a planned series of 1500. Panerai lore notes this watch was not really ever put into production due to lack of Zenith movements, and the only existing examples are prototypes. I have no way to substantiate this, but it certainly is a rare watch.
- Reference: PAM 121
- Grade: Mint
- Box: Yes – No Outer Shipping Box
- Papers: Complete Set
- Date of Mfg: E Series - BB106XXXX - 2003
- Movement: Calibre OP IV - Base Zenith 400
- Case: 40 x 15.25mm - Titanium
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Bracelet: Signed Gray Alligator
- Clasp: Deployant – Signed - Stainless
- Dial: Gray – Silver Subs
- Bezel: Steel - Tachymetre
Cash/Wire Price: $8,350.00
Credit/PayPal Price: $8,615.00
Shipping charged per buyer’s desired method. We will ship to some overseas locations, provided we can work out the insurance and customs issues.
Contact me at [email protected] or 800-908-2712
We are members of the IWJG and NAWCC.