FS: Marathon T-SAR Tritium H3 Quartz + 3 New Zulu Straps + Batteries $260 Shipped

Heritage Auction

Thread: FS: Marathon T-SAR Tritium H3 Quartz + 3 New Zulu Straps + Batteries $260 Shipped

My Watchbox

Default SOLD: Marathon T-SAR

ITEM SOLD!

Thanks for all your support WTF members!

-Derek

-------------------------------------

Hey all, I'd like to sell my Marathon T-SAR Tritium H3 Quartz diver/military watch. I bought this new in 2005, and have worn it around the world. It has been a great watch, but I want to have a mechanical watch as my daily wear item so I'm switching over to a Seiko 7002 that I just picked up.

The Marathon is in excellent condition, with most of the visible wear across the top of the bezel and some minor wear marks on the edges of the brushed case. It is a tall watch, so it's pretty easy to bang things as you walk by. The crystal is well protected by the bezel, and has no scratches. This watch has never failed me. The tritium gas tube hands and markers are very unusual, and definitely work in dark/low light conditions, without needing to be energized.

The only "flaw" on the watch is a tiny sliver of metal that sits on the edge of the dial, between 2:00 and 3:00. See pictures. This has been there since the day I picked it up from LAPoliceGear. I just figured it was a birth mark and I'd always be able to identify my watch.

Additional pictures here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/derek99...eat=directlink

This watch comes with the original natural rubber Marathon black strap, plus 3 BRAND NEW Maratac Zulu straps (1 in green, 2 in black), plus 9 correct Energizer 395/399 batteries.

I accept Paypal to [email protected] Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

-Derek

Marathon2.jpg
    Marathon3.jpg
    Marathon4.jpg
    Marathon5.jpg
    Marathon1.jpg
    Last edited by DerekSolomon; 08-26-2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Item sold.

Thread Information