FS: Hamilton Khaki Automatic With ETA 2824 in Excellent Condition

Heritage Auction

Thread: FS: Hamilton Khaki Automatic With ETA 2824 in Excellent Condition

My Watchbox

Default FS: Hamilton Khaki Automatic With ETA 2824 in Excellent Condition

Hey all,

I'm selling my Hamilton Khaki Automatic watch. I'm asking $145 including shipping CONUS.

I purchased this new in 2003, and wore it regularly for a few years. I was extremely impressed with the overall quality of the watch, especially for the price. It is still in excellent condition, still keeps accurate time, and I've never had any trouble with it. Here are the details:

Stainless steel case with a polished bezel area and brushed finish on sides and back. The case size is about 38mm width (not including crown) and 48mm length (lug to lug). Large crown, showing the "H". Display back, showing some nice movement details including a detailed rotor and a couple blued screws. Another nice detail with the Hamilton is the domed sapphire crystal on top.

There are some wear scratches around the bezel area, and there is one slight mark on the crystal between 11:00 and 12:00. Otherwise, I'd say the watch presents itself very nicely!

I'm also including 3 BRAND NEW Maratec Zulu watch bands (Olive Drab, Desert Sand and Black)! This watch is meant to be worn.

Here is a link to a Picasa album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/derek99...eat=directlink

Here are some details shots of the watch below. I accept Paypal. You can reach me at [email protected] Thanks for your time!

Hamilton 2.jpgHamilton 1.jpgHamilton 4.jpgHamilton 3.jpg

My Watchbox

Default Item Sold!

Hey all,

Just FYI that the item sold very quickly. Thanks for all the positive feedback on this watch. I'm glad that someone else will be able to enjoy it.

-Derek

Quote Originally Posted by DerekSolomon View Post
    Hey all,

I'm selling my Hamilton Khaki Automatic watch. I'm asking $145 including shipping CONUS...

Thread Information