Vintage Hamiltons For Sale - Five Very Nice Examples

Heritage Auction

Thread: Vintage Hamiltons For Sale - Five Very Nice Examples

("If women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy")

My Watchbox

Default Vintage Hamiltons For Sale - Five Very Nice Examples

I'd like to free up some cash for new acquisitions so I'm selling some of my personal collection. Each one of these watches has been recently serviced (within the last 6 months) and wind, set and run well. Prices include shipping in the United States.

Please PM me for additional photos or if you have any questions.

Up first is a very nice Martin. $115 - this watch features a professionally refinished dial although I have an very nice original dial if you'd prefer me to swap it out. The case is in very good shape - especially for a Martin - with very little, if any, wear through on the front of the rounded lugs. The unengraved back has minor wear but nothing unusual for a vintage watch. It features a new glass crystal in flawless shape and a vintage Kreisler genuine pigskin strap.

Next is an Endicott in a Secometer case SOLD - I will also include an Endicott case with this watch where the back of the case has a small piece of gold missing (like a chip) but is otherwise decent. This watch features an older refinished dial that still looks very nice. The case is in very good shape with a little wear through on the front of the lugs. The unengraved back has minor wear but nothing unusual. The acrylic crystal is very good, one minor scratch probably from the crystal lift. It comes on a nice vintage leather strap.

Next is a Gary from the 1950's Sold- this watch features it's original dial. The case is excellent - just very minor blemishes from occasional wear. The unengraved 10kGF back has minor wear but is still very shiny. It features a new glass crystal and is presented on a Hirsh strap.

Also for sale are two early Hamilton Automatics, the first is a K-400 CLD from 1954 SOLD - this watch was just recently professionally serviced and has a professionally refinished dial. The case is in very good shape - but the back has some minor dents but is unengraved. The acrylic crystal is probably a tad small for the bezel. It fits okay and stays in but it also moves slightly. It didn't bother me enough to change it but it's easily changed if you have a replacement. It comes on a nice brown classic calf skin strap.

Finally is another 1954 watch - a K-502 in stainless steel $135 - this watch features it's original dial and was also just professionally overhauled. The lighting in my photos make the dial look gold but the bottom photo is a better rendering. The case is in excellent shape, being stainless steel. The unengraved screw on back has minor wear but nothing unusual for a vintage watch. It features an acrylic crystal in good shape, looks like a small scratch from a crystal lift is the only blemish. It comes on a very clean Kreisler expansion bracelet.

All of these watches are priced very fairly for serviced examples. If you're not satisfied when you receive them you can return them. I've sold several watches on WTF and every sale has gone smoothly.

Payment by Paypal only. I will consider the UK, Australia and Germany but shipping will be more (~$14)
    Last edited by HandyDan; 08-22-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    "And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

- John F. Kennedy

My Watchbox

Price Bump - only three are left.
    "And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

- John F. Kennedy

My Watchbox

Only two left (Martin and K-502). They're also on the Swamp but a higher price so PM me if interested.

- John F. Kennedy

Thread Information