Ball Engineer Hydro Trieste Chronograph for sale, number 138 of 1000

Heritage Auction

Thread: Ball Engineer Hydro Trieste Chronograph for sale, number 138 of 1000

My Watchbox

Thumbs up Ball Engineer Hydro Trieste Chronograph for sale, number 138 of 1000

Hey all - please check out my eBay listing for my Trieste for sale!

Incredibly Rare Ball Engineer Hydro Trieste Chronograph - eBay (item 260822513681 end time Jul-29-11 09:15:19 PDT)

For sale is an extremely rare, highly collectible Ball Engineer Hydro Trieste Chronograph. This watch was the treasure in my late uncle's watch collection. It comes with absolutely everything it was originally sold with - box, warranty card, owners' manual, certificate of authenticity in its binder, Trieste model with stand, watch tools, additional steel and rubber wristbands and all original band links and hardware. Please also note - there is NO RESERVE. This watch will be sold at the end of this auction without fail!

This watch is serial number 37101158, numbered 138 out of 1,000 produced worldwide. I also have the original sales receipt dated 7/08, should you need verification it was purchased legitimately. The watch itself is in extremely good condition; it looks to have been worn only a few times. The crystal and bezel are in excellent condition and the band has extremely minor feathering marks from being worn - they are only visible upon really, really close inspection. Naturally, it is in perfect working order. Cosmetically, it is a 9+ on a scale of ten. The box it came in has some wear and marks on it from storage and such - please see the pictures for specifics. To answer one question that has come up due to the picture - it is a BLACK face. Again, this is a VERY collectible piece, especially with all the original accessories; I could not find another example for sale anywhere online. If you're local and need to inspect it, or not local and wish to have a third-party appraisal or inspection, I can work with you on that. But rest assured, it is precisely as described. I will consider international buyers, provided an excellent buyer rating. Regardless of location, I will ship this the day of or the day after payment is received at no charge, FedEx ground, insured for the value at which it was sold. Good luck - and thanks for bidding!

ball.jpg

My Watchbox

Bump. Auction ends in the morning!!

Thread Information