Here is the basic rundown of most everything I have to use:
- EOS 5D
- EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Tokina 100mm f/2.8 Macro AT-X PRO D
- LensBaby Composer
- Kenko DG Teleplus Extension Tube Set
- Speedlite 550EX TTL
- Speedlite 430EX TTL
- 2 Photoflex StarFlash 150 Strobes
- 2 Photoflex FlashFire wireless triggers
- Lowepro Mini Trekker AW
- Bogen / Manfrotto 3001- Pro Tripod
- Photoshop CS5
- LightRoom 3.0
- Some white fabric
- Plastic scraps I got from Tap Plastics
- A few foamcore pieces
- Some Black velvet on the table
- A 'lazy susan'
As for the setup: there is no one setup. I change EVERYTHING around according to the shot and the type of light I want.
The ones of this watch (where it is wet) were shot outside by a rock, in some sand, on a 1/2 sheet baking tray with a hose running water over the whole thing.
I know it is not what you are looking for but I have no real setup. I just throw together what I need for the shot
Here is an image and a behind the scenes shot to go with it.
These were done before I had the two strobes but uses the same sand and baking tray.
It is all an illusion.