BULOVA PRECISIONIST CHAMPLAIN $$$ thoughts????

Winner of the Bulova-Accutron-Caravelle Masthead Contest
AWF_01_1

Thread: BULOVA PRECISIONIST CHAMPLAIN $$$ thoughts????

My Watchbox

Default BULOVA PRECISIONIST CHAMPLAIN $$$ thoughts????

I am thinking of purchasing the new bulova champlain precisionist. marketed as the most accurate watch on the planet. I love the design on it I really love its look. does anyone know if it would fit the wrist of a 14 year old, bc i have a pretty slender wrist and I don't want a watch that just looks silly on me. Also if there are any other sporty watches fit for a 14 yr old, let me know . thanks

laxmiddie

(What a long strange trip it's been)

My Watchbox

lax, you bring up an interesting question .......what sort of watch IS suitable for a 14 year old ? ......well, kiddo, tween you me and the fence post, .....that watch is just a wee tad too big for you ......

I mostly know vintage mechanical watches ....so I am afraid I can't be much help if you insist on going the "watch as a hockey puck" route.....but I betcha that some nice member here will be happy to steer you in the right direction .....

something that a 14 year old can wear ....and have it last longer than a couple of weeks, ......

as I recall, at that age I broke just about everything ...and I am a girl er, rather I was a girl, now fast approaching little old ladyhood .....

PS, I sell vintage watches just a few blocks from Berkeley , as in the fanmous university ...and I am proud to say, I have converted quite a few young men to being vintage watch wearers.....and have supplied pocket watches to those of that bent .....

anyway, you may have stumbled across a hobby/passion/obsession that wil keep you entertained for years to come ......enjoy ! ......watches are fun .....

Thread Information