Kindler & Thorpe profusely engraved watches

Thread: Kindler & Thorpe profusely engraved watches

Default Kindler & Thorpe profusely engraved watches

Hi to everyone, firstly we are new to this forum so please forgive us for any errors in the usual etiquette. I am sure that we shall learn very quickly.

We are Kindler & Thorpe, a long standing watch dealership from the UK with our partner in Munich.

We would like to introduce ourselves to watch officianado's across the World via this forum.

It is very important to us that we stay very close to our customers and we invite your comments and concepts, both the good and the bad!

We are well established company (trading in watches since 1975) and invite you to view our latest additions to our special collection.

Most importantly, we are looking for suggestions for new additions from overseas, particularly from the United States and from Japan.

Thank you for your time and we really do look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa at Kindler & Thorpe

www.kindlerthorpe.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kindler & Thorpe; 03-10-2011 at 03:52 PM.

WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

Do you have Rolex's blessing to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    Do you have Rolex's blessing to do this?
    Sorry I am not qualified to answer that question sir, if you would like further clarification I can ask one of our MD's to come back to you with a more detailed answer.

But clearly, any legalities would have been looked at a long time ago. Sorry I can't help a great deal with this one.

Regards
    Lisa at Kindler & Thorpe
    Last edited by Kindler & Thorpe; 03-10-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDave View Post
    Welcome to Watch Talk Forums, K&T!

I perused through your site and that's some incredible detailing.

Again, welcome aboard and glad to have you guys as sponsors!
    Thank you so much. My name is Lisa and I am in charge of the Kindler & Thorpe website and most of their marketing.

I can tell you from the heart that both Paul & Herman are lovely guys, both are great business people and both have a real affection for their watches.

I am thrilled that we are welcome here and I look forward to passing on all comments. Even the bad ones!

Lisa at Kindler & Thorpe

Quote Originally Posted by Kindler & Thorpe View Post
    Thank you so much. My name is Lisa and I am in charge of the Kindler & Thorpe website and most of their marketing.

I can tell you from the heart that both Paul & Herman are lovely guys, both are great business people and both have a real affection for their watches.

I am thrilled that we are welcome here and I look forward to passing on all comments. Even the bad ones!

Lisa at Kindler & Thorpe

Funny!

Well, Lisa, those will be far and few between - we have a great group of members who behave (most of the time) and the Admins (try to) keep us in line.

Super Moderator WTF Veteran CometHunter's Avatar
    (I'm having a good day. Don't screw it up!)

My Watchbox

Lisa, and to all at Kindler & Thorpe; welcome to WTF.

Your workmanship is stunning- and this is from a person belonging to the NRA who has held many a finely-engraved firearm. You are in a logical extension of a niche of watch collecting that is, in my opinion, long overdue. I hope it receives acceptance by many, many collectors.

Watchbreath...go to their website and read the FAQ. I'm pretty sure it takes care of your question.
    Last edited by CometHunter; 03-11-2011 at 01:18 PM.

WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

It did.
    Quote Originally Posted by CometHunter View Post

Your workmanship is stunning- and this is from a person belonging to the NRA who has held many a finely-engraved firearm. You are in a logical extension of a niche of watch collecting that is, in my opinion, long overdue. I hope it receives acceptance by many, many collectors.

Watchbreath...go to their website and read the FAQ. I'm pretty sure it takes care of your question.

Quote Originally Posted by CometHunter View Post

That means a great deal to us, thank you. We are firearms people ourselves, English guns mainly. But Paul also owns a beautiful custom Browning. (Which I know is his pride and joy) and he uses regularly for Clays.

Thanks again.
    Lisa @ Kindler & Thorpe
    "Never own anything that is not the envy of all those that you meet"

Quote Originally Posted by Kindler & Thorpe View Post
    That means a great deal to us, thank you. We are firearms people ourselves, English guns mainly. But Paul also owns a beautiful custom Browning. (Which I know is his pride and joy) and he uses regularly for Clays.

Thanks again.
    Lisa @ Kindler & Thorpe

I already like Paul and his Browning! Matter of fact, I have a co-worker named 'Clay' that is a total bee-hind and I'd love to introduce him to Paul.

...and the Browning.

Thread Information