Ltd *LNIB* LUM-TEC M Tungsten M6 + Bonus!! Europelli Black Horween Cordovan Strap..

Heritage Auction

Thread: Ltd *LNIB* LUM-TEC M Tungsten M6 + Bonus!! Europelli Black Horween Cordovan Strap..

Platinum Patron Member WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

Default **SOLD** LUM-TEC M Tungsten M6 + Bonus!! Europelli Black Horween Cordovan Strap..

I have for sale my 4 month old LUM-TEC M Tungsten M6.

Comes with both rubber and tan leather LT straps which have never been mounted..and a bonus Zulu 2-Piece Nylon black strap..

In addition, I also am including my $235 Europelli Custom Horween Shell Black Cordovan Strap.

Information regarding the watch:

Tungsten M series: The ultimate wristwatch for the rough user.

Using a solid Tungsten (wolfram) case, The new automatic M series is up to nearly any task you can throw at it. Tungsten will never lose it's polish, and is nearly impossible to scratch. Diamond is one of the only materials that can scratch the surface. With a melting point of 3410 degrees celsius, This case is extremely heat resistant. The weight is similar to that of 24k gold, and the polish even finer. The perfect material for a wristwatch that will see rough usage.

The proven SII automatic movement is extremely durable, and will withstand the test of time and abuse. We are including a sapphire crystal in the caseback to allow clear viewing of the mechanical workhorse inside.

Description
    • Case Size: 44mm width excluding crown; 13mm thick; Weighing 142grams! (The tungsten bracelet weighs 158grams)
    • Case: Solid, scratchproof and heat resistant S7041 Tungsten (wolfram) carbide case. Micro polished finish.
    • Movement: Japan Seiko SII NH25A11J automatic winding movement with date function.
    • Water Resistant: 100 meters / 330 feet water resistance.
    • Dial Colour: New Lum-Tec MDV® extreme luminous hands, numerals and markers. on black dial with date at '4'.
    • Case Back: SAPPHIRE display caseback.
    • Straps: 2 straps included. [Brown leather and top grade molded dust-free, static-free, non tacky medium firmness rubber strap].
    • Crystal: Thick Sapphire crystal with super anti-reflective coating on both sides of crystal that cuts glare by up to 40%.
    • Box: Top quality box set with 1 year limited warranty, instruction manual, authenticity signed certificate and a strap compartment.
    • Others: Limited 100 units produced
    Europelli Strap:

Horween Shell Cordovan strap will fit a wrist with size between 7 1/4" and 7 3/4".
    • Black Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan
    • Thickness: 4MM
    • Width 24MM x 24MM
    • Length: 130MM x 81MM
    • Tight Stitch Pattern (Hand stitching)
    • Titanium Stitching
    • Edge Treatment: Black
    • Keeper Arrangement: 1 Wide Sewn-In
    • Plenty of room for spring bars, posts and tubes of all sizes.
    • Only 3 holes punched on strap (custom!)
    This might be over kill on information but the holes are punched at 62,69 and 76MM on the long strap. I am a 7 1/2" wrist and the middle hole is just right for me..

I encourage you to check out Europelli.com and check the craftsmanship that goes into the strap work as well as the pricing as I am selling this at a fair discount and it really compliments the M6..

Sapphire caseback still has the plastic protector on as the pictures reflect:

Watch comes with all original boxes, warranty card and certificate, both straps. Warranty card dated 3/30/2010.

Europelli strap will come with all original packaging. Buckle not included..

Sorry for the pictures (iphone). Also shows some dust. Watch is perfect, like new. no swirls, no scratches, nothing! crystal, lugs and case are perfect as well. Lume is out of sight!!

Offered for $SOLD paypaled and shipped.

No trades at this time as need funds for a recent purchase. Price is as low as I can go..
    Last edited by gman44116; 09-14-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: sold

My Watchbox

Make an offer,,,,,,,,

My Watchbox

bump... $790 takes the whole package........

My Watchbox

ttt

My Watchbox

make me a reasonable offer...

My Watchbox

**sold**

Thread Information