WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Accutron pics just to get some activity here

7K views 91 replies 19 participants last post by  CometHunter 
#1 · (Edited)
Kind of a lame pic I know but the ABC room has been practically empty for days, all comments welcome :biggrin:

Attachments

See less See more
#80 ·
Another one I've finally gotten around to refinishing. IIRC, it was part of a lot listed as "non-running quartz watches." I love it when an ebay seller doesn't put Bulova/Accutron/Spaceview in the title of their auction, and I happen to click on it. Occasionally you luck out and find something nice on the cheap.

Although it will likely need at least a new coil, I don't think it's been fooled with(?) M4 case back and movement. No marks on the retaining ring. A while back I found a green 20mm Bonetto Cinturini NBR rubber (I don't like silicone) band and modified it to fit.

#90 ·
Congrats. A momentous occasion like this really deserves a new thread of its own, rather than tacking it onto the end of an older thread. If you'd like to start a new thread, WTF doesn't have any problem with that.
(I mean....come on, how else do you think I amassed over 15,500 posts? LOL)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.