Looking for a Watch Display Case to Attach to Wall

WINNER OF THE WATCH STRAPS, WINDERS & ACCESSORIES FORUM PHOTO COMPETITION
WINNER OF THE WATCH STRAPS

Thread: Looking for a Watch Display Case to Attach to Wall

My Watchbox

Default Looking for a Watch Display Case to Attach to Wall

My girlfriend recently moved in and we're looking at changing around a few things. One of which is my watch storage. I've currently got a small collection that I keep in a case that includes both stationary and winder pockets. Didn't cost much, but got the job done. However, the collection is expanding and I need to expand the storage with it. My new roomie suggested I look into a watch storage frame that can hook onto a wall like an oil painting, since I consider my watches works of art, it actually makes good sense. The only thing I found so far when I searched was a seller on Amazon/Walmart selling a 30 piece set that can double with a base or on the wall. I was wondering if anyone has experience with some others, quality, durability, etc. And if so, where you could suggest I look to get it.

Thanks!

Super Moderator WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

Its been a while since i bought the one in the photo but it works well for what i wanted it to do. There are a couple of members here who make their own watch cases too so hopefully they will chime in.

DSC_5148.jpg

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyt_53 View Post
    Its been a while since i bought the one in the photo but it works well for what i wanted it to do. There are a couple of members here who make their own watch cases too so hopefully they will chime in.

DSC_5148.jpg
    Yeah! That’s the kinda thing I saw online. Was curious if someone else had ideas for alternatives.

Thread Information