WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Another Reason Why Lum-Tec's Customer Service is Second to None

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  War Vet 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've been off the forum for awhile but wanted to share my most recent CS experience with Lum-Tec. I own several Lum-Tec watches and finally purchased a used Super Combat B3 over a year ago. I love it. It's a great watch. Shortly after I bought it, I had to send it in to Lum-Tec for a minor issue and they made the repair and invoiced me. Around March, I wound it and it stopped working. I mailed the watch to Lum-Tec for service. Then the COVID hit and they were unable to work, so my watch sat awaiting repair. I emailed them and they replied saying they had received it but were unable to work. That's all I wanted to know, that they received it and it wasn't lost in transit. Long story short, after about 2 months, I received a notification the watch was on it's way. I emailed and asked what I owed them and they said, "No charge." Wow. Their CS transcends industries; this isn't just a company with outstanding watch CS, they have outstanding CS, period. It's like buying a car, you're really buying the service department, not so much the showroom experience. I just wanted to publicly share my story and say thank you to Nicole. Looking forward to what future models they roll out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.