FSOT: Invicta Grand Diver Swiss Made GMT 3 time zone watch 200m with Italian leather

Heritage Auction

Thread: FSOT: Invicta Grand Diver Swiss Made GMT 3 time zone watch 200m with Italian leather

My Watchbox

Default FSOT: Invicta Grand Diver Swiss Made GMT 3 time zone watch 200m with Italian leather

This is a customized Invicta Grand Diver GMT. You won't find another one anywhere else. I bought this around the end of September, and have worn it few times. I am looking for something different, it's big for my wrist. I still have the receipt from ShopNBC and everything it came with. Though because it is customized, you won't be able to buy it except here.

It uses a Swiss Ronda quartz movement, and is Swiss made. It has GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) feature which let you track three time zones at once: home, second and third time zone. It's great for travelers.

The gold color does not wear from normal use according to Invicta as it is plated using ionic plating process on the stainless steel.

200m/660ft water resistance means this is also a true diver's watch with screw-on back and crown.

This is truly a solid watch. NO CYCLOPS and you can actually see the
    date better.

I paid $180+, it has one year warranty but you can register for a free five year warranty online. The watch is in exactly the condition
    as shown in the photography which is like-new except where there are two scratches are noted (on the bezel between 16 and 18 o'clock, and a minor one on the left side)

I can ship in the US or internationally by airmail.

For sale price: $120 + shipping includes both the Italian leather straps and the steel bracelet. If you just want the steel bracelet, I can give you a discount. I am registered on ebay with 360+ positive feedback (100%).

Bracelet: Stainless steel with ionic gold plating
    Movement: Swiss (Ronda) quartz
    Crystal: Sapphire coated mineral
    Crown: Screw down
    Clasp: Deployant
    Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" (21.6cm) (Long) x 22mm W (Wide)
    Case Measurements: 44mm
    Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200m - 660ft

For trade: I am looking for a smaller watch (less or equal to 42mm diameter), and I am open to trade. Including, but not limited to:

Tissot Le Locle or a chronograph
    Bulova Silver tone dress watch (or dual tone)
    Bulova Marine Star or chronograph
    Casio Sea Illuminator + cash
    Hamilton GMT watch
    ESQ Venture Men's Quartz Blue Dial Watch

The leather strap version:

With the steel bracelet:

My Watchbox

Sold to Ltempus thanks to WTF!

Thread Information