WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Ball watch online order

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  mikeyt_53 
#1 ·
I ordered online a Ball Engineer II M Skindiver Heritage watch in December 2018. The promise was that the watch will be delivered in June 2019. On 28 June, I received an email informing me that the delivery will be delayed to July with a ship-out date no later than 24 July 2019. Till today, I have not received the watch. Enquiries sent to the company have been ignored.

Does anyone else have the same experience? Or anyone knows of any problems with the company. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you.

#3 ·
It should be fine - my Roadmaster Challenger 18 M only arrived late July, when I put in my order in late October 2018. I did query them a few times and they did initially respond quickly, but the last 3 times they didn't respond. I only knew that my watch was imminently close when the Australian distributor called me to arrange for delivery, so I think Ball has been having issues keeping up with production for the preorders.

Give it another 2 months and you'd probably see your watch turn up :T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.