WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Just bought my first Ball

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  diver 
#1 ·
Just picked up a white Storm Chaser Pro on Leather. I love it.

Does anyone have experience with this model. Thoughts?

#7 ·
Just got my bronze engineer, serial number one, and it is broken, the hour hand is spinning and I'm not happy. I have sent many emails to them, and no response. Be careful about ordering any of there watches before production, they will answer any question you want until you have a problem. This is my sixth watch from them, and unless something changes it might be my last. If any of the members here know how to get there customer service phone number I would appreciate it.

#9 ·
Just got my bronze engineer, serial number one, and it is broken, the hour hand is spinning and I'm not happy. I have sent many emails to them, and no response. Be careful about ordering any of there watches before production, they will answer any question you want until you have a problem. This is my sixth watch from them, and unless something changes it might be my last. If any of the members here know how to get there customer service phone number I would appreciate it.
I have reached them at (727) 896-4278. Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.