Help with stolen watch where can I report it to be of most use.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CometHunter

Thread: Help with stolen watch where can I report it to be of most use.

My Watchbox

Question Help with stolen watch where can I report it to be of most use.

I would value some advice as my Patek 4910/10A has been stolen, I have reported it to the police etc but I have tried to somehow register it as stolen with Phillipe Patek but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do this, unless I keep getting the wrong department, does anyone have any advice how I could register it as stolen and where are the best places to do this, I know I probably won’t see it again but I would like to give myself the best chance as it has great sentimental value.

My Watchbox

It looks like you have already asked this question 3 years ago and got an answer. If its still missing, I would doubt you will find it.

Your Other lost Watch Post dated 9/04/2015

My Watchbox

Yes you're correct but the previous answer didn't get me anywhere, and I am still in hope that there must be different places to register a watch of value as they can get sold on & occasionally fall into someone's hands who might check if it's stolen etc.

WTF Full Member
    (He who knows nothing is closer to the truth then he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors)

My Watchbox

Do you have any photos of the watch, is there a serial number, any identifiable features that you can prove it's your watch if someone found it. If you posted a picture on this thread and a serial number and someone bought it and knew it was stolen and had sentimental value to you they most likely would sell it back to you or just give you the watch, there still is a lot of good people left in this world.

Super Moderator WTF Veteran CometHunter's Avatar
    (I'm having a good day. Don't screw it up!)

My Watchbox

A question to Google about theft services showed this: The Watch Register

(There could be others available, IDK. It's your job to be creative and look.) And if you've already tried this service, I don't see what else we can do to help. You really should have had this conversation with your insurance agent 3 years ago.
    mikeyt_53 likes this.
    -Bill

WTF Administration Team
    The Hamilton Forum
    The Beginner's Watch Forum
    The *Original* Invicta Forum

Thread Information