Notifications?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bsshog40

Thread: Notifications?

My Watchbox

Default Notifications?

I've clicked the box to receive notifications for threads and posts I make to be displayed in my control panel but I don't seem to be getting notified when someone replies to a thread in the upper right-hand corner. That is my control panel right? Am I doing something wrong? thanks!
    Now I get a notification right after I posted this thread! ??????? Lol

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by bsshog40 View Post
    I've clicked the box to receive notifications for threads and posts I make to be displayed in my control panel but I don't seem to be getting notified when someone replies to a thread in the upper right-hand corner. That is my control panel right? Am I doing something wrong? thanks!
    Now I get a notification right after I posted this thread! ??????? Lol
    You have to go into General Settings (Messages & Notifications) and set how you want notifications to be set-up. As you can see, I won't be getting any instant notifications. I will only get notifications if I go to my control panel. This is where you fine tune your subscriptions.

ssss.jpg

My Watchbox

That is how I have mine setup also. I was wondering how to be notified here on the forum when someone replies to a thread I started or contributed to. Not via email, just here.

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by bsshog40 View Post
    That is how I have mine setup also. I was wondering how to be notified here on the forum when someone replies to a thread I started or contributed to. Not via email, just here.
    I don't think you will. You have to go into the Control Panel to see new posts on subscribed threads. I think the Notifications in the Upper Right is only for "LIKES' and 'Private Messages'. If there is a trick to it, I am not aware of one.

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceview M2 View Post
    I don't think you will. You have to go into the Control Panel to see new posts on subscribed threads. I think the Notifications in the Upper Right is only for "LIKES' and 'Private Messages'. If there is a trick to it, I am not aware of one.
    No problem. Thanks for the insight!
    Spaceview M2 likes this.

Administrator WTF Veteran administrator's Avatar

My Watchbox

Is anyone still having trouble with this? Was the problem that you were not sure where to adjust your settings or is the problem that the notifications are not working? Let us know if there are any issues with the notification function.

Cheers,

Erik

Thread Information