Hey admin team, is the "My Watchbox" function broken?
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Spaceview M2
  • 1 Post By Spaceview M2
  • 1 Post By Spaceview M2
  • 1 Post By Spaceview M2

Thread: Hey admin team, is the "My Watchbox" function broken?

Default Hey admin team, is the "My Watchbox" function broken?

That is a super neat option. But I can only add one watch there. And no images.

Is it just me or is this feature not in use?

Cheers.

My Watchbox

I will move this to the WTF Site Issues forum. There has been alot of forum issues that were slowly resolved the past few weeks, but this one seems to still be 'broken'. I tried to start a collection 'again' and the pics doesn't work so there is still something wrong with that part of the forum.
    JP. likes this.

Thanks man. I remember back in the day when this was introduced. It was a brilliant idea then and it's a brilliant feature now.

My Watchbox

Quote Originally Posted by JP. View Post
    Thanks man. I remember back in the day when this was introduced. It was a brilliant idea then and it's a brilliant feature now.
    It worked very well up until about 2 months ago. I have deleted all my pics because it quit working. I sent Admin Tech team info on this glitch on the mod side of this forum. They should get back to us soon. Will keep you updated!!!

Chris
    JP. likes this.

My Watchbox

It appears they have fixed these pic issues. Check your WatchBox/Collection pics (if you have one) to see if things are back to normal.
    Last edited by Spaceview M2; 08-16-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Not worky. I still get this message:

"You have 1 entries with 0 additional entries available for use."

There's no way to add other watches to your "current collection".

Administrator WTF Veteran administrator's Avatar

My Watchbox

JP. Can you try clearing your cache and cookies and give this another shot?

If not I will have this ticket re-opened.

Richard.

Yeah. Just cleared my cookies and browsing history. No change. :)

My Watchbox

Just an observation.( I do this alot )
    dIf you look at what JP. has uploaded into his watchbox, it appears he can only upload one pic per collection? I am guessing that just from what I see. If you look at my Watchbox My Showcaseyou will see I started one test collection and have 8 pics in it. I looked and I can add more but I am not sure how many more and that's just one collection. I can add alot more in a new watch collection if I please.. So my Watchbox is showing pics and I have the ability to add 'alot' more. JP. doesn't seem to have that ability. This is where I get to my point. I don't know if there are 'standard' settings for members and how many pics they can load but it seems mine and JP. is different. And I recall many years ago when I first joined this forum, I recall (faintly) that I wondered why I could only add a 'set' amount of pics'. I recall being frustrated that I couldn't include the pics I wanted. Then somehow I got a message or looked into the 'Patron" Program and recall that if I joined that (which I did) I would have unlimited ability to upload pics and I have had that ability ever since. I am not sure if that's the real story behind this or a glitch or a setting(beyond my tech ability) but its something that Tech may look into. I honestly haven't searched alot of members watchboxes to see what they have done, as many don't even use the feature so I am not sure this is unique or not. Its just an observation. *The issue of not being able to see the pics from weeks ago has been fixed. What needs to be tweaked next is beyond me.

Chris

***Note. This was a wasted post. See what I found below. Its spells out what is going on with JP.
    Last edited by Spaceview M2; 08-17-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    JP. likes this.

My Watchbox

Hmmmmm. Interesting. I just found this Patron Program description doing a search.

WTF PATRON PROGRAM INFORMATION Edit

THE WATCH TALK FORUMS PATRON PROGRAM Edit
    by JBHII Published on 01-01-2010 09:51 AM Number of Views: 878

WATCH TALK FORUMS PATRON PROGRAM

To enjoy the maximum benefits which WATCH TALK FORUMS has to offer, registered members will need to upgrade their membership to one of the three levels of Patron Membership - Stainless Steel ($10.00 per year), Gold ($20.00 per year), or Platinum ($50.00 per year).

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PATRON PROGRAM?

All Patron Members at every level enjoy the following benefits:

User Name Changes - only Patron Program members can request to change their screen names from the one they chose when the registered.

Additional benefits of Patron Program membership are based upon the level at which you join:

STAINLESS STEEL MEMBERS ($10.00 PER YEAR):

Signature: Stainless Steel Members are entitled to a two (2) line signature of your own creation which shows in each and every post.
    Private Messages: Stainless Steel Members can use our Private Messaging System to send messages to other members, up to ten (10) per day.
    Watch Box: Stainless Steel Members are allowed to have the following in their Watch Box:
    -10 slots in the "Current Collection" Watch Box
    -5 slots in the "Previously Owned" Watch Box
    -5 slots in the "Wish List" Watch Box

GOLD MEMBERS ($20.00 PER YEAR):

Signature: Gold Members are entitled to a four (4) line signature of your own creation which shows in each and every post, and are permitted to link to any items they have for sale in the Sales Forum in their Signatures (this feature provides added visibility to your items for sale in the Sales Forum).
    Private Messages: Gold Members can use our Private Messaging System to send messages to other members, up to twenty (20) per day.
    Avatar: Gold Members can have a 125x125 pixel avatar.
    Access to the Patron Members Forum - The Patron Members forum is open to Gold and Platinum members ONLY and has a "relaxed rules" atmosphere.
    Watch Box: Gold Members are allowed to have the following in their Watch Box:
    -20 slots in the "Current Collection" Watch Box
    -20 slots in the "Previously Owned" Watch Box
    -10 slots in the "Wish List" Watch Box

PLATINUM MEMBERS ($50.00 PER YEAR):

Signature: Platinum Members are entitled to a eight (8) line signature of your own creation which shows in each and every post, and are permitted to link to any items they have for sale in the Sales Forum in their Signatures (this feature provides added visibility to your items for sale in the Sales Forum).
    Private Messages: Platinum Members can use our Private Messaging System to send messages to other members without limit.
    Avatar: Platinum Members can have a 150x150 pixel avatar.
    Access to the Patron Members Forum - The Patron Members forum is open to Gold and Platinum members and has a "relaxed rules" atmosphere.
    Watch Box: Platinum Members are allowed to have the following in their Watch Box:
    -99 slots in the "Current Collection" Watch Box
    -99 slots in the "Previously Owned" Watch Box
    -99 slots in the "Wish List" Watch Box

HOW DOES THE "MY WATCH BOX" FEATURE WORK WITH THE PATRON PROGRAM?

You can add watches to your Watch Box based on the available number of slots you have open in your Watch Box. All Registered Members have one slot available in their watch boxes. One of the many benefits of joining the WATCH TALK FORUMS Patron Program is having additional slots added to your Watch Box

You can join the WTF Patron Program by clicking here.[/COLOR]

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************************

****So I was a Platinum Patron at one time and that explains why I have 99. Now if you look at my screen grab you see I have that (99) like I highlighted in the Platinum Patron 'benefits'. This explains why JP can only add one.
    Patron.jpg
    Last edited by Spaceview M2; 08-17-2017 at 02:58 PM.
    JP. likes this.

Thread Information