Someone ask for pics of emails and texts...

Panatime

Thread: Someone ask for pics of emails and texts...

My Watchbox

Default Someone ask for pics of emails and texts...

Sorry I'm so late getting these pics up. Here are a few new pics. Someone ask for some pics of readable email and texts. Also I pictured where I was on Amazon.com. Lastly I found a cool new watch dial and it's pictured too. I thought this watch dial was pretty awesome. I can change out the colors on it and design it so speak. I chose red as it contrasts nicely against the black. I pictured amazon, a text message, and a email. All very legible to read which was why I went with the 46mm size. I've been wearing my Oris Aquis Diver mostly but decided to swap out tonight.

Thanks. I just posted again in the other thread. Now that you've had it a while, do you think it's functional for reading a forum like this, for example? Or should it be limited to quick checks on minor things.

I don't know anybody in real life that has a smart watch so I don't have anybody to ask an opinion of locally. Is it worth the money to buy one for pure function or is it still in the "neat little toy" phase?
    Watch Talk Forums Admin Team Member

My Watchbox

Hey no problem. I think it's a great idea you header for the smart watch was created. I have been researching them pretty extensively as of late and they just released one that's 1200 and it has a diver type bezel with functional pushers. I have mine on right now and it's as every bit as functional for daily use as my high end automatic is. Of course I think that there will always be bias towards an automatic but the smart watch definitely has its place and is definitely worthy of having a dedicated discussion header. I believe it will slowly grow. I know Tag Heuer has already joined in on the smart watch growth. They make a really good looking smart watch too. Eventually you will see other Swiss brands offer at least one to two variants of a smart watch as they are extremely useful and more importantly they have direct user interaction that offers two things. One, dedicated functions that are very easy and useful and two, a lot of fun to interact with. They will never take the place of a true high end auto but they for sure have their place now and will only continue to grow as more companies produce them with a similar look as to what most of us here on this forum like... Larger sport divers thst are well made. I definitely see that coming for a handful of companies with Tag being the first.

Thread Information