Selling question for you guys.

Winner of the American Masthead Contest
AWF_01_1

Thread: Selling question for you guys.

CMS
    WTF Junior Member

My Watchbox

Default Selling question for you guys.

I love that there is a Hamilton watch forum. This is the only one I know of. And therefore, am pretty confident that you guys love Hamiltons as well.
    So, here is the question. Can we link a sales post of our own from another forum of a Hamilton? I ask because I would like to sell a couple and would just assume that real Hamilton lovers get first crack. I never sell on this site, but I sell on another forum fairly often.
    So, if this thread breaks rules, mods, go ahead and delete it and I won't take is personally at all.
    If linking is legal, let me know.

Banned WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

According to WTF rules, CMS, the only place for sales posts is in the SALES FORUM.

We appreciate the fact that you would like to give us first divvs on any Hammies you would like to sell. This will give those members who do not visit the Sales Forum some incentive to do so on a regular basis.

CMS
    WTF Junior Member

My Watchbox

Well, I am not a regular enough poster around here to really be an effective seller. So, most likely I will just post it on my regular forum and let you guys hunt. :)

Thread Information