Jaeger LeCoulter circa 2011

Thread: Jaeger LeCoulter circa 2011

My Watchbox

Default Jaeger LeCoulter circa 2011

Within the past ten days I acquired a JLC Master Control Date. It was made solely for their Asian market, circa 2011. It is 99% new. Came with all boxes, books, hang tag and filled warranty card. I stress the Asian market because the dial is 37 mm diameter. The face is unlike their watch for N.A. and Europe also circa 2011. It has three numerals on a white silver dial: 6, 9, 12. There is no 3, as that is the position for the date window. Unlike it's occidental counterpart, there are no markers (track) for individual minutes, only arrow shaped markers at 5 minute intervals. In essence the dial is clean and crisp. The hour and minute hands are highly polished dagger and the second hand is blue steel. It is an automatic movement, JLC in-house ca. 889. The strap showed no sign of wear, with a stainless steel deployant folding clasp. The case is very highly polished SS with a solid caseback containing the JLC gold medallion for 1000 hours of completed watch body/movement testing.

WTF Veteran

My Watchbox

Congratulations on your new watch! Post a photo when you have some time. One of my Zenith watches was also made for the Asian market.

Thread Information