WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

_NEW Omega original deployant buckle 18 mm ref. 94521813 and real alligator strap

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Engi 
#1 ·
For sale here one original Omega deployant buckle, size 18 mm, ref. 94521813, in polished stainless steel, with double locking mechanism.
The buckle is original, new and never worn, just installed on the strap, but then I sold the watch and this buckle has never been used.
It fits any deployment strap requiring a 18mm deployment clasp.

Price for this Omega buckle, size 18 mm, ref. 94521813, is € 240 shipped to UK or EU (for other destination please contact me to arrange the shipment costs), payment via paypal, no fees on me.

If interested, for sale also the hand made large scale original alligator strap that you see in the above pictures, new and never used, made by Bros artisans, dark brown matte colour, with ecru stitching, and curved ends. Size of the 2 strap pieces are 11,8 cm for the long one and 5,5 cm for the short pieces, width at the lug 22 mm and width at the buckle 18mm.
Price for this alligator strap is € 140 shipped to UK or EU (for other destination please contact me to arrange the shipment costs), payment via paypal, no fees on me.

If you buy both the Omega buckle and the strap, price for the combo is € 350 shipped to UK or EU (for other destination please contact me to arrange the shipment costs), payment via paypal, no fees on me.

Messages via MP.
Thanks for your attention,
Engi

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.