WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Upgrade! (aka: Incoming!)

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  MSNWatch 
#1 ·
Made a nice move today to upgrade the caliber 351 watch in my Ω bumper collection:

Just have to wait for it to arrive now - which is the hard part. :laugh:

See less See more
#9 ·
The hard part for us is keeping up with the players! I'm completely lost when it comes to your vintage Omega collection now.

Congratulations, pal. You are on quite a tear.

Now, about that XVI.:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

#13 ·
One hates to repeat one's self all the time .....but ....ooooo that is a gorgeous watch ......and rose gold ???? only makes it more perfect !

#15 ·
You win some you lose some...

I would say this is more of a draw than a loss - dial is clearly not pristine but not crappy either. I did see this on the bay including price paid and I would say even with the dial worse than expected, it still wasn't a bad deal overall. In my experience, I would say 75% of the watches I buy off the web are as expected, 15% are better than expected and 10% are worse than expected. If you're active enough, you will get burned once in a while.

#16 ·
I would say this is more of a draw than a loss - dial is clearly not pristine but not crappy either. I did see this on the bay including price paid and I would say even with the dial worse than expected, it still wasn't a bad deal overall. In my experience, I would say 75% of the watches I buy off the web are as expected, 15% are better than expected and 10% are worse than expected. If you're active enough, you will get burned once in a while.
Dennis is active enough for five of us, at least this year he has been. He's been dominating.:thumbup1:

Nice to see you over here, MSN. Welcome!!!:cool1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.