WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
R

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Super Moderator
    18,229 Posts
    RMUSE: Your ad for the Breitling Anniversary Navitimer says "REMOVED". Would you like us to delete the offering, or shall we keep it up and running?

· Super Moderator
    18,229 Posts
    Hi there! Could you do us a favor and keep an eye on the threads you post in the Sales forum, and make sure they're all current? We just found a new member ( Jwed ) going into the Sales Forum and bumping YOUR ad for the Alfred Dunhill watch. Just go in and look over your sales ads to make sure Jwed (or anyone else) hasn't made unauthorized additions to any of them.
    Thanks for your time.
    -CH

· Registered
    102 Posts
    Well sorry for the very late reply. Some family medical issues have taken up my time. Removing it is fine. Regards, Robert

· Super Moderator
    18,229 Posts
    Sorry about your "medical issues"...I totally understand. At my age, I'n getting a nice collection of them myself (LOL).
    Thanks for your reply and don't worry about it. God knows it's not like it's a critical situation, right?
    Have a happy!!

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hello, I did get your message, my email is richk3916@gmail.com. I definitely would consider selling outright. I will email you tomorrow and I am interested in what you are moving. A collection of 110 has to be quite interesting. I guess it would make it a little easier on me as far as what stays and what go`s up for sale.

Best regards,
    Rich

· Registered
    102 Posts
    Hello Rich,
    By the way my email is fruitcop@frontier.com Since this is a visitor message not sure if it will go through to you. As you can see by my feedback on ebay as fruitcop2 I am a real established buyer. If you would consider selling to me without the ebay fees, I would be very interested. I can't really do anything about the 3% PayPal fee. You may have noted that I have several watches for sale on ebay. As much as it costs me, more people seem willing to buy on that platform than through the forums, I guess just more exposure. These are some that I am selling. Just click on the other items for sale to see what I am trying to move. I'm moving overseas and can never get all of my collection through customs, so I am trying to consolidate into about 110 nice peices.

Best Regards
    Robert

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hello, Well I think I have found you on the correct forum. My name is Rich and I have the Breitling for Bently Flying B. I have never been on here and will take a look around, it looks interesting. I have spent some time in the past on Time Zone and Watchnet but I haven't been doing much buying or selling, and I`m hoping to change that. It is a shame that you take such a big hit percentage wise and now sales tax on top of that. I had just sold my Panerai GMT and ouch! Let me know your thoughts on the Breitling, it`s a very understated watch that never really took off, it`s beautiful in my opinion. It could use a light buffing that would bring it to 100%, no dings ot nicks etc.
    Thanks,
    Rich
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…