WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

The Oyster and a Seiko

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Poseidon-Jim 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I have been away for a while. I took 3 weeks holiday and spend 2 weeks touring New Zealand recently with my wife. We were celebrating our 26th anniversary. :biggrin: We traveled both the North and South Island and got to see much of the beautiful 'Land of the Long White Cloud'. My travel itinerary was fly into Auckland, spend a few days on the North visiting the Bays, Beaches, Hobbiton and Lake Roturoa. From there we'd fly to Christchurch, rent a campervan and drive around the whole South. We managed to do most except for Lake Roturoa which was cancelled due to bad weather.

Lot's of beautiful photos but I should start with my Seiko, low tide at Sandspit bay, collecting Oysters. LOL! Hope you enjoy some of my pictures.

I'll start another thread at the Photography Forum and post more photos there. Cheers!

See less See more
#7 ·
Hey there good brotha,

I've been away awhile, been busy with many things most importantly my Mom, but I was raised on Oysters and other encrustations and marine life from the Sea & love them all!

Awesome photos and just love that Oyster, Buck & Saw-tooth pic...as well as the others. :thumbup1:

Best regards and glad you both had a great time & enjoyed yourselves-
Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.