WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

best bang for your buck winder

5K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  the3dgm 
#1 ·
what is the best bang for your buck watch winder single or double to put on my nightstand

#8 ·
I have two "cheap" double watch winders, probably got them off Amazon, Jomashop and they sound like they are tumbling nuts and bolts.

Well, that might be an exaggeration, but I can't sleep with them running. I had to put them on a timer to run only when I'm at work.

So I'd suggest do you homework and spend what you need to get a quiet one!

#10 ·
I have several of these stackable winders called Boxy. They are made of inexpensive plastic. They have been running over two years now, 24 hours a day, seven days per week. They are quiet and up to 12 can run from one power supply. I would buy these again, they work very well.

#13 ·
I just bought the brookstone modular winder. I got the one with 4 pieces, and can stack all the way to 12. It works great, is silent, and was $199.

#14 ·
I have one from W.O.W that came with a limited edition Swiss Legend I bought. A single watch winder they had them on sale the other day, not sure for how long, for 29.95. Three speeds, clockwise, counter-clockwise and alternating rotation settings, runs on power or batteries, very quite with a build quality I'd call 'just good enough.' Because of the battery capability can be used for travel. Weakest point to them is the color choice: RED! (Swiss Legend) JFYI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.