WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Trainmaster Roman is AWESOME!!

8K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  morrison2951 
#1 ·
I received this watch about a week ago, pictures do NOT do this justice!! The dial is more of a creamy white color and on a black croc strap it is one of the classiest watches I have ever seen. Add to that the low $1799.00 price, it is a winner.
Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I concur...

Even if no one else does lol. I sold my racer and got this one. It's much more legible at night with the gas tubes standing up instead of laid down and the differing color at 12 o'clock. The racer was really nice but I love having the day and date and the Roman numerals are super classy. I couldn't get over the fat hands of the racer and love the old school vintage hands of the roman which are modernly and distinctively blued. I opted for the ss bracelet this time as I figured out with the racer that's the ss band is much more pricy to acquire afterwards not to mention the rubber, while convenient for swimming, is very uncomfortable for daily all day wear. Plus, all my leather straps from the racer fit this one as the lug width is still 20mm. I do have to say the domed crystal is much more aesthetically pleasing compared to the flat one. And the exibition back is a really nice touch. Not to mention the roman is only 200 usd more than the racer. I couldn't pass on this one. Both of my Balls have run within COSC standards without actually having it so why pay for it. Here's some pics...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.